- support during the introduction of new process technology within the HAUGG Group.
- Specialist vocational training as a technician or graduate engineer (FH/TH)
- Good 3D-CAD skills.
- Sound knowledge of thermodynamic basics and fluid mechanics.
- Confident appearance in customer contact
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the design and dimensioning of components for general mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of English and German
Technology for special challenges
In over 75 years, the Kühler-HAUGG Group has established itself as a technologically high-quality supplier of cooling systems for rail vehicles as well as agricultural and construction machinery. At 3 locations, approximately 150 employees develop and manufacture high-end cooling modules which are in use worldwide.